Lotus Index du Forum

Lotus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HD] Eng.lish Song#@Free Mp3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lotus Index du Forum -> Forum Public -> Auberge Publique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
qynbrye

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 10:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Eng.lish Song#@Free Mp3 Répondre en citant

English Song Free Mp3 > urlin.us/2kutb

English Song Free Mp3

ac186bab57
Taylor Swift The Strokes The Wanted . Toggle navigation home FREE SONGS free chants flash cards shop ABC Song ABC Song Click here to download Free Song mp3 Right-click to download and save. There are a few ways to teach this. For instructions on how to download and burn to a CDR click here! . Learn more, and get started with Touch and Say Phonics! .

Now all free to download! Check them out here! These are great for elementary age students. Where available, the videos also have the free mp3 download below the video on the page: ABC's: > The ABC Song (Traditional Version) > The ABC Rock Song Numbers: > Let's Count 1 to 10 > Let's Count to 100 Colors: > The Color Song > How Many Rainbows Weather: >The Weather Song: The Song Comes Up Animals: > Old MacDonald Had a Farm > I'm a Monkey Actions: > What Can You Do? Action Song Days of The Week: > Days of The Week Song Body Parts > Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes Phonics Songs: > Phonics Song :1 A to L > Phonics Song 2: M to Z > The Letter A Song > The Letter B Song > The Letter C Song Class Warm Up Songs: > Happy/Sad Warm Up > Go/Stop Warm Up>Up/Down Warm Up Expressions: > The Goodbye Song > Yes, No, Please, Thank You Song > What's Your Name? My name is Song Fruit: > I Like Apples > Happy Banana Traditional Kids Songs Videos: > Old Macdonald Had a Farm > ABC Song >Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star > Hush Little Baby > Eency Weency Spider > Wheels on The Bus Holiday Songs: > Christmas: Jingle Bells > Christmas: We Wish You a Merry Christmas >Halloween: My Favorite Pumpkin Rock Star Kids: > What's Your Favorite? I like. Blue Bon Jovi Britney Spears . Kesha Kvelertak Kylie Minogue . (Mac users Control-click) Traditional Song recorded by Matt, for Educational Purposes. click this image for a tip What's Your Name? Let's Count 1-10 Its a Dog ABC Traditional ABC Phonics I Can Walk How's The Weather? Goodbye Wake Up How Are You? I'm Happy! Put on your shoes Let's Count to 20 Color Song: I Can See Blue Family Song Hokey Pokey Jingle Bells Extras: Happy Easter Wheels On The Bus Dream English Fun vocabulary practice Chants: ABC Phonics Animals! Clothing (2 Chants) Days of the week Happy New Year! Opposites Months Places: The Zoo, The Park Sports For more free chantsclick here. 2. Pitbull) By Enrique Iglesias Can't Remember To Forget You By Shakira Beyonce By Beyonce Black Panties By R. Click on the song title to go to the page with the mp3, lyrics and more! You can also search for a song by Topic below. Check it out here.

nds emulator for android freecrochet ruffle scarf pattern freeamc movie times and pricesfree printable paper dollsbest themes for windows xpdownload flash video androidkids turkey moviewhich hotel was the shining filmed atwindow tinting fort lauderdalebharat movies tamil

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 10:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lotus Index du Forum -> Forum Public -> Auberge Publique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange